To access the theme options panel simply…
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to PB Panel
If you navigate to PB Panel you will find all of the customization options for this theme. Most of these options are self explanitory, but we have provided descriptions for each option.
- Infinite Scroll – Infinite Scroll is a feature that loads the next set of posts automatically when visitors approach the bottom of the home page or posts page. It’s designed to help visitors read through many posts without effort.
- Number of displayed columns – Choose the number of displayed columns. Remember that a large number of columns will not be displayed at lower resolutions. For Example: If you set 10 columns and your resolution is 1920×1080 you will see 7 columns. One column is 236px wider.
- Links To Posts In Same Category – Displays links to the previous/next post within the same category as the current post.
- Pinboxes Metadata – Choose whether to show the date and number of comments in pinboxes.
- Header Code – You can add custom CSS or JS code to the head of your blog.
- Number of Links displayed in Footer – This is the numer of list items displayed in Pages section, Bookmarks section, Recent Posts section and Popular Posts section in Footer.
- Footer text – Add your copyright text or other.
- Preset Skins – To try out the available skins and change skin, click on the dropdown menu and select, then click on the Save Settings button.
- Background Image – This setting enable or disable background image for available skins.
- Logo – You can upload your site logo as image. Recommended size: 150 x 40 px.
- Favicon – Upload the favicon, preferred a .ico or .png file.
Navigate to PB Panel » Slider tab. Check Front Page or All Pages to display the slider. Under Slider Options you can set navigation arrows, autoplay, dot navigation etc as you want. All settings are explained very well.
How to add slides?
PB Slides allow you to add slides with custom image, title, description and link so you can use it as a main slider on the homepage or on all pages.
- Navigate to PB Slides » New Slide.
- Add a label title for the slide. This is not the title which will be used in the slide, this is just label.
- Go to Slide Data. Enter your Slide Title, Description and Link. This information is not required. If you don’t want – do not enter.
- If you want to display Slide Image from your existing images in the media library or upload a new one, go to Featured Image section and set / edit desired image. Placing the slide image is not required.
- Once its all done, make sure you click the Publish / Update button.
- Keywords – A keyword, in the context of search engine optimization, is a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a Web page. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page. Keywords form part of a Web page’s metadata and help search engines match a page to with an appropriate search query.
- Description – Meta descriptions are HTML attributes that provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages. Meta descriptions are commonly used on search engine result pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page.
- Author – This is used to identify the author/owner of the web page.
- Define a character to separate Blog name and Post title – Here you can change which character separates your blog title and post name.
5. Social Networks
- Show social icons in Pins – If you want to show/hide social sharing buttons in your pinboxes/posts just select Enable or Disable.
- Social Networks – Add links to your social profiles and they will be displayed in Follow Us section in Footer.
- Reset PB Panel – With this option you can restore all changes in PB Panel to default settings.
Note: If there is anything that you would like to be able to customize just let us know and we’ll add that feature.