PinThis have 4 Google Adsense banner positions:
- Banner space between posts on the front page
- Banner position 1 – over the content of the post
- Banner position 2 – between post title and post content
- Google Adsense widget in the Sidebar
1. How to add a banner between posts on the front page?
Go to your WP administration panel » Posts » Add New and select Standard format of the post. In this case below the post will appear the option to add a google adsense banner code. Remember that this option only works with standard format of the post!
Paste your Google Adsense banner code in the field. Your banner will appear between posts on the front page. Remember that if you fill out this field, the post title and content will not be displayed.
2. How to add banners on position 1 and 2?
Go to PB Panel » Google Adsense.
Paste your Google Adsense banner code into the fields and press Save Settings.
3. How to add a banner in the sidebar widget?
Go to Appearance » Widgets. Drag Google Adsense Widget to Sidebar.
Paste your Google Adsense banner code into the field and press Save. That’s all!